Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Even Angels Fall - **FLASHBACK TOPIC** Hikaru/Nisorin

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

"B-before Lord Eli?" Hikari blinked rapidly, looking dumbfounded from the expression on her face. She tilted her head a bit to the side, "How is that possible? Is it something to do with her connection to Destruction?"

During the conversation between Hikari and Leirra, Fido had been sitting by wagging his tail but keeping a close-eye on Hikari, the ever protective guard dog he was. When offered a lap however, he jumped joyously and and laid down, head in Leirra's lap. Tail still wagging.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra chuckles a bit at Fido and smiles, petting him idly as she turns to Hikari. "Actually, no. This all began a very, very long time before either of them were born. Does the name Crea mean anything to you?" She asks, desperately hoping for some small spark of recognition in the little angel, who seemed surprisingly insecure for such an agent of Creation.

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

"Crea?" Hikari repeated the name aloud in question. It didn't sound familiar.. Or did it? Should she know the name? It sure seemed like Leirra thought she should. Maybe it was someone Lord Eli had known and had around? But Leirra said this we before Lord Eli, so would he even know the name? But if he didn't, then why would she or her mother for that matter and why would Leirra think she knew it?

"I-I don't think so..." Hikari shook her head slighty, but then quickly added, "I'm sorry..." She stared at Fido, so as not to have to look at Leirra if in the chance that her answer might anger her.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra's smile fades a bit, gently reaching out to tilt Hikari's gaze towards her. "You keep looking away from me, why is that? Is there something that has given you cause to fear me, ⌖̸⟟̶⍀̶⏁̵ア̸レ҈ク̸̴⏃̶̶⟒҉⍀̵̴☊?"

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

All at once Hikari went perfectly still as a noticeable shiver went throughout her body that left the young girl speechless. It's not that she didn't want to answer, but for those few seconds felt like she couldn't, the word spoken, while complete gibberish to her held a familiarity that made her very spirit feel as if it had been grabbed. It left her not just a loss for words, but a loss for thoughts as well.

"I-I --..." Hikari couldn't help but stutter as she tried and failed in her attempt to form words. Her eyes as wide as they could be. Finally she gave up and just simply shook her head.

By now Fido had fallen asleep on Leirra's lap but now perked his head up, eyes alert to his master and how she was now behaving.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra blinks and looks to her, putting the inside of her wrist to her forehead like checking for a fever, though really it was for the stored medical diagnostic spells she had inside her bracelet. "Are you okay? Did I push too hard?"

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

"What... was that...?" Hikari questioned as the color came back to her face and she found she could move again. "It felt strange, like a pulse or a shock..." She crossed her eyes as she tried to think, "it was really strange... Was that a spell? It felt ...familiar.." She sounded confused.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra watches her closely, shaking her head. "I assume you know the basics about True Names. That was the name of my sister's spirit, the one I've been looking for. It sparked something in you, which could really only mean one thing..." She muses, looking to the young angel with a slowly growing smile.

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

"True Names?" Hikari asked questioningly, still looking as lost as ever. Leirra seemed to be suggesting something, but at this point Hikari didn't follow her at all. What were true names? And what did Leirra's sister have to do with her? Did she mean that she was related to her sister somehow? But then she was a clone, so was her mother related to Leirra's sister? She didn't remember the Embodiment of Love in her family tree, but then again she only knew the very basics of the Tyris family.

"So my mother related to you?" She asked. "Does she know this?"

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra looks a bit surprised. "I would have thought Eli would have taught you all at least the basics. Every being has a given name, given by their parents at birth. But their existence has its own name, and anyone who knows that name can use it to enact control over the person, kind of like magic. Using your own in a spell can make it more powerful. That's why I knew my sister's, and she knew mine." She smiles gently as she goes over the very basics of true names, while trying to think of how to explain the rest.

"As for if you're related to me, not by the typical mother-child family ties most think of. Have you heard of reincarnation?"

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

"L-lord Eli never mentioned anything like that..." Hikari started to say before fear suddenly jumped into her eyes as she quickly added, "My mother doesn't know anything about that does she?! I mean...  I d-don't think it'd be a very good thing for her to know..." Hikari returned to looking to the floor as she spoke of Hikaru. Without realizing it, she had soon pulled her whole body tighter and made herself as small as could be as the thought of Hikaru having that type of control over her or anyone for that matter dug itself into her mind.

She only lightly nodded at the question on reincarnation, all of her thoughts now too distracted to properly pay attention to what was being asked.

Fido caught on to how is master was acting and stood up from Leirra's lap and walked over to Hikari, nuzzling her between the shoulder and her head with his giant one as he sat behind her.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra smiles to her. "She knows about true names, I believe, but she does not know this name. Nor, do I believe, she knows yours." She says, smiling as she looks to Hikari. "Besides, it's notoriously difficult to find out someone's true name. You're safe." She says, thinking. "You seem awfully afraid of her."

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

"She umm..." Hikari's voice went even quieter. "She's the reason I'm here...." She now had her knees pulled to her chin, and her arms hanging between them, as she stared at the ground. "N-not that I'm not grateful for Lord Eli letting me stay here! I really am! I Just...." Hikari's head lowered even further to the point her hair was covering her entire face as she went silent.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra stops completely, thinking a moment before gently reaching out to cup Hikari's cheek. "You've been mistreated so much, poor dear... It seems like your mother leaves pain and misfortune in her path more than anything else at times. Of course, she herself is a creation of mistreatment. How can I help?"

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

Hikari quite literally jumped when Leirra touched her, having not expected the sudden motion. "Help? What do you mean?" She asked, giving Leirra a look of confusion.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra smiles warmly. "Someone to show you kindness. Someone who won't ask for worship, or threaten you, or talk down to you. Someone to just be your friend. Who can help you work through your trauma." She offers, her hand surprisingly soft and warm. "Even if you don't end up having my sister's spirit in you, can we be friends?"

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

Friends? Hikari looked up at Leirra in awe, as if seeing her in a completely different light than from before. She was still somewhat intimidated by her, since she was an Embodiment. But with the way she now spoke, and her words, Hikari couldn't help but start to trust her. She put off the same warmth that Lord Eli had, or .. did, he hadn't really given that same feeling as of late, something that worried Hikari though she wouldn't admit it to herself. But Leirra put that same feeling off that had attracted her to Lord Eli in the first place, that feeling that they genuinely cared.

Of course, Hikari had to remind herself, that even that type of feeling could be a lie. Something her mother had constantly reminded her of, when she mentioned trusting people. Her mother seemed to never trust anyone, which confused Hikari even more how her mother every fell in love with Destruction, or how her younger brothers came about. Did her mother really love Destruction? Or was it just another of her plots for dimensional domination? To this day, it was a question that Hikari still pondered the answer to.

But... Leirra seemed different from how her mother described people not to trust, and Hikari wanted to trust her as she had become lonely lately with Lord Eli isolating himself. She had Fido, but Fido couldn't talk or answer back, and Fido seemed to trust Leirra....

"Y-yes!" Hikari finally squeaked, her eyes tearing up as she looked up Leirra, and slowly took her offered hand. "...please."

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra smiles warmly to the young angel, gently helping her to her feet. "You seem like you have so many questions." She muses, looking into her eyes. She thinks for a moment, petting Fido still as she looks around. "Perhaps we could share over some tea? It's been a long time since I've been able to simply sit for a cup with someone."

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

"Tea?" Hikari allowed herself to be pulled up by the Embodiment, thought once she was standing, she fidgeted nervously. As an angel, she couldn't really eat or drink anymore, her body being a spiritual one. But she could always just watch Leirra. "Yes please..." Hikari repeated herself from before, while feeling a bit self-conscious due to her lack of knowledge of what else to say.

Fido wagged his tail in response to Leirra petting him.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra smiles warmly, putting a hand on her shoulder as Heaven seems to shift and shimmer before her eyes, slowly mixing with then turning into a modest study. There was an ancient looking tea set on the table, older even than Eli's personal set. A winged creature, just a bit bigger than a hand, was lifting it up to pour with ease. Leirra smiles and offers Hikari a very comfy looking chair as she sits across from it.

"The tea is one I've come up with myself. It's a restorative for spirit-bodies such as yourself, so it's perfectly safe for angels."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users