Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Even Angels Fall - **FLASHBACK TOPIC** Hikaru/Nisorin

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

The shrine of Eli, the one remainder that lain in North from the time that Hikari had very temporarily ruled in Lord Eli's absence. With the death of Eli she had taken up the rule if only to preserve her saviors land in the way he had left it. Hoping to to honor Eli by doing so. As it turned out, she needn't worry as Eli had made his miraculous return and so this shrine, it's giant, like really giant statue of a much more handsome Eli than he really was, towering above in the center of the city of North. Despite his return, to her delight, Eli had left the statue and so Hikari had made it a part of her daily tradition to visit, clean, and sometimes when no one was around kiss the statue.

Today was no different.

"Oh Fido, isn't he so lovely? Our Lord Eli?" She floated in the air, wings outstretched and levitating Fido near her as she stared dreamily into eyes of the Eli statue. "Of course, the real Eli is soo much nicer. But he..." She stopped as Fido whined which she took as an answer and shook her head.

"No no! I mustn't think like that and neither should you Fido! Lord Eli did not send us into danger on purpose. He just... he was mistaken, that's all! Even L-lord Eli must make mistakes sometimes, right? He's not Perfect."

Fido merely whined more, the dog tilting its head to the side as if in confusion.

"Alright! Let's finish cleaning the statue and then we can go pick more flowers for Lord Eli, make more cake for Lord Eli, and then if we have time, we can pick up where we left off learning to sew for Lord Eli from yesterday! I'm sure with my Lord could use another blanket, or maybe a swea--"

"ARF!"

"You're right! Statue first!" Hikari looked back to the statue, staring into its eyes once more before she kissed it on the nose, and then snapped her fingers a shower of rain and soap falling from an appearing portal which was then followed by wind.

"All clean! Now let's go pick fl---" Hikari was cut short as she nearly fell out of the air, her hand to her head as she suffered what she could only assume was vertigo. She landed to the ground just to be safe.

"ARF! ARF!" Fido barked as Hikari landed, clearly picking up on the fact that something was wrong.

"It's okay boy, don't worry! I just got a little dizzy is all, it was weird though, for a moment I felt my m---" She paused once more as she had to grab Fido to keep from falling, the dog whining in response. "Okay maybe not so well..." The girl continued to grab onto Fido for support as she fell to her knees. Flashes were now going through per mind, pieces of not her own memories, but what seemed her mothers memories. At first, the most recent, ones that showed where her mother was. But then others more later ones, as fast as they flashed in her mind, they disappeared, and more flashed through.

It was so many memories so fast that Hikari's mind became overloaded to the point she lost her balance and soon after that lost consciousness causing Fido to start howling in worry.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
It feels like it's been so long since then... I almost couldn't believe it when I felt her again. I broke quite a few rules to get there, but since He was gone, I suppose there wasn't anyone to report it.

An old memory, ancient regrets, from an age all but forgotten called her here. There were laws a plenty discouraging entering an Embodiment's domain without consent, but the nature of the call drew her onward. The Embodiment of Love, who's influence was admittedly lax in this place of calm, faded in without fanfare or announcements, wading right up to the old statue. Then she heard the barking. She looked over and, for a hair of a moment, saw her sister lying there before it.

But then she blinked, and there lay the small, gullible little angel that looked so much like another Leirra had recently felt her powers fall upon. "...it is you... You've finally come back to the world...? She says softly, almost in tears as she walks over to the dog. "Are you her friend? Is she okay, noble friend?"

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts
Fido barked once at Leirra as he circled Hikari, standing guard over her in distress. It seemed something was wrong, but even as a denizen of North and honorary angel, Fido could not talk.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra smiles warmly to it, giving the very good dog a quick scratch behind the ear before gently scooping Hikari up. "Can you lead me to her house?"

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

As soon as Fido saw that Hikari was in good care, he accepted the scratch on the ears, closing his eyes as he received it. When asked about a house however, the dog just simply cocked its head to the side as if in confusion.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
She smiles and thinks. "Let's go home, pooch." She tried kindly, looking to the angel. "It's bedtime."

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

Fido continued to just stare at her, then gave a bark and just sat there wagging his tail.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Her smile fades as she realizes. "...you don't have homes, do you? Well then, anywhere we can go to have some privacy?" She asks, looking again to Hikari.

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

In response Fido turned around and started to lead Leirra outside of the city, and even further than that till they came to the outskirts where a forest surrounded everything. The trees however, were unlike normal trees as they were crystalline in form from the trunks to the leaves. They were white as everything else, but not just a normal snow white or a white like that of nothingness. It was a reflective white, prismatic in effect to when the light was cast just right, they cast rainbows in every direction, painting the white grass in a multitude of colors.

Flowers which caught these shades littered the ground everywhere in scattered piles that looked like they could be beds. Fido stopped by one such pile of flowers that lain under a tree and turned back to Leirra and barked. He wagged his tail.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Her eyes light up as she looks around, smiling brightly. "Oh this is beautiful... I can see why she chose it." She says, setting the young angel down. "Now then, to wake her up..." she says, putting a pair of fingers to Hikari's forehead before reaching out mentally.

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

At Leirra's touch, Hikari awoke with a start, her eyes opening wide as she sat up and blinked. She looked, right, then left before her eyes had fully focused. When they had, she saw Leirra and jumped. She didn't fully know who Leirra was, but she could feel a sense of familiarity as she stared at her, like she knew her or had at least seen her. Had it been the flood of her mothers memories? The more Hikari thought about it, the more she started to recall some of the memories, her knowledge of Leirra becoming clearer and clearer until...

"Eeeep!" Hikari jumped even more, and scooted herself back. "Y-y-youre the Embodiment of Love..." Her face went red. "I'm sorry! I must have fell unconscious and Fido got you and... I'm sorry he bothered you!" She pressed her hands together immediately after in a praying gesture and closed her eyes tight. "He doesn't know better, honest!"

At the sound of Hikari's fear, Fido began to whimper.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra smiles warmly and shakes her head, petting the dog as she looks to Hikari. "It's a good thing too, he's such a good dog for getting help for his caretaker. Especially since he led me right to the very person I came here to see. My name is Leirra." She says, conjuring up a treat to hand to Fido.

"It's been a long time since I've been to North. Actually I believe Eli renamed it Heaven, did he not?"

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

Hikari carefully opened one eye, then slowly the other as she listened to Leirra, her nervousness starting to fade as she realized the Embodiment wasn't bothered. But then she heard Leirra say she had been there to see her. Her? Why? What did the Embodiment of Love want with her--- wait! Love? Had she picked up on Hikari's crush? Did she know how she felt about Lord Eli? Oh no! Oh no no no no no!

"Um-uh...." Hikari started to turn red, only barely listening as she mentally freaked out. "Y-yes he did. I think..." Hikari smiled her face scarlet red from embarrassment. "D-did you need me for something M-miss Leirra?"

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra giggles a bit at the reaction, looking to her. "Oh don't worry, this isn't about your love for Eli. This is about a personal matter, actually. I assume you've noticed something a mite odd going on with you recently? Flashes of memories that aren't yours, perhaps?"

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

At the mention of her love for Eli, Hikari's face turned even redder. "P-please don't tell anyone..." She squealed. "I don't think it's permitted..." She put her index fingers together as she spoke, circling one with the other while her eyes were drawn downward in shame. "Given who my mother is, and who she went with and who Lord Eli is, and what that would mean and everything wrong with all of it...." Her words started to become jumbled into gibberish as she went on and on too worried about her 'secret' crush being known to hear what Leirra had asked.

"And and... Please just don't say anything! Please!"

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra smiles and cups the neurotic little angel's cheek. "Ease your mind, little one. It's not my place to spread your secrets. I know of it because it is my business to know of it. Everyone who loves invites a bit of my domain into them." She smiles and gets up to look around. "Though I have to admit, for someone who works with Eli, your, lodgings, are a bit underwhelming. Do angels not get homes?"

She suddenly shakes her head quickly, as if clearing the thought from her head. "In any case, I wanted to talk to you about those memories..."

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

Before Leirra could even finish speaking, a large sigh of relief could be heard from Hikari. The young girl then did her best to regain her composure and answer Leirra's questions. "Um, well we don't really need to sleep or eat, so usually I would just stay around Lord Eli's castle, in case he needed me..." She continued to circle her finger with her other finger. "Only, Lord Eli hasn't really been himself since returning and has been isolating himself a lot lately. We hardly ever seem him anymore..." Her tone was one of loss before she looked back up at Leirra.

"Memories? If you mean the ones I had when I collapsed, that just happens sometimes..." She went quiet before lightly whispering. "It usually means my mother is in some sort of trouble..."

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra smiles softly to her, nodding and thinking. "By mother I take it you mean Mrs. Tyris? I'm surprised you get to ever be conscious, she's in trouble so often lately. May I see one of these memories?" She asks, whispering for no other reason than because Hikari was.

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 567 posts

Hikari nodded. "It usually only happens under extremes, due to our umm link..." She dropped her head, her hair falling into her eyes as she went on to explain, "She's not really my mother or me her daughter... I'm just her clone made to be her daughter... So when something is enough to effect her spirit, and thus my spirit too, I sometimes get flashes of what's going on... But this time..."

She looked back  up to Leirra. "This time it was different. I didn't just get small flashes, I got ... I think all of her memories at once? There were so many and so fast.. that I couldn't pick out any."

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 72 posts
Leirra nods, moving to sit in the grass next to her. She pats her lap, offering Fido a place to rest his head as she looks to Hikari. "Well, I think there were memories there that go back farther than your mother. Back to a time even before Eli's birth. I could feel the echoes of them, because I play such a prominent part in them." She explains, eyes locked on Hikari's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users