Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Bored

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Hikaru

Hikaru

Sage

• Members
  • 611 posts

It had been hours since the kids Rev and Gen had taken their lessons from the earth files they had procured and even more hours on top of that since they had roped Freya into it as well as the three of them sat there in the control room of Lus watching more videos and coming up with ideas for new technologies, beings and other things.

Every now and then they would look up to see what Trashcam was up to, to see if he'd finished his tutorial yet; and even moreso to see if Bubbles (the Kaiju ARI named by Freya) had woken from his nap and tried to eat Cam yet. Not that they would have let it if it tried, but just that it was part of the experiment of Bubbles protecting them.

But now they were growing bored, and the responses from the messages they put out had not helped any. Earth had completely ignored them, which confused the kids as to how could something with such awesome stuff such as mechas, ninjas, and colored teams fighting monsters be so quick to ignore them? Earth seemed friendly in the videos they had watched, yet they still had no response. K Empire, SCOUTs origins had replied a bit, but had yet replied to their last, the same with Mars which the kids were still unsure as to what it contained, having been the one to really not answer a thing.

However, now they had actually gotten a response. The planet known as Violet had explained who they were (which it turns out they already knew them from before) and had said they'd send someone. Progress! And better yet, more friends!

"I hope he replies soooon." Rev whined as he watched the same floating screen that he had been watching for last half hour. "The more friends we can get bef---"

"IROKU'S HERE!" Gen had suddenly cut into what Rev had been saying, causing him to look up in surprise.

"WHAT REALLY?!"

"YEAH! He appeared just now!" She jumped down from her seat she had been sitting at on one of the bigger not-floating screens. The stool she was sitting on taller than the both of them. "He's near Trashcam. We should go meet him! Freya, you haven't met Iroku, right? He's one of our rolemodels! We met him him as one of our first he'd be uhhhh he'd be our daddy! I think..." She tried to explain by comparing Iroku to Hasseo still not quite clear on what a 'daddy was' just a rolemodel that took care of them and taught them.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!! He can't come now!" Rev suddenly jumped up. "If the Mechera reply and send someone, especially if it's that Gregory guy, then it'd be bad. Remember the last time those two met? They did not get along."

"That's because Iroku wanted to save the planet without tech, and was already mad at Archon and the Archive Commander. This time they're not here, and the planet has been saved long ago. So they shouldn't fight... I hope.." Gen looked unsure of herself but only for a moment. "I'm sure it will be fine! We'll just explain to both. I'm letting him in!"

"Just don't let Trashcam in yet, he hasn't leveled up and Bubbles still needs a playmate!"

But before Rev had said the last statement, Gen had already pressed a button to open a portal near Iroku, and by proxy Cameron.

Jimbles

Jimbles

Journeyman

• Members
  • 80 posts

Freya's eyes widened, her fox ears perking up "You guys had a daddy...? Yeah I wanna meet him!" She leapt to her feet, accidentally throwing SCOUT a good 5ft as he was sat on her lap. The teen quickly straightened out her disheveled appearance and clipped on her circle generator before picking SCOUT back up, patting him on the head "Sorry lil' guy, I just got real excited.."

She stopped for a moment, looking at the screens "Boy I hope Bubbles doesn't get bored, that Trashcam guy doesn't seem to wanna play"

Shrike

Shrike

Master

• S7 Project Team Member
  • 456 posts

"Trashcam?!?" growled Cam as he came out of the portal,  and looked at them. "Why do you keep calling me Trashcam?!?"  He hissed as he looked at the kids,  a scowl on his face. He looked at them for a moment, considering how he wanted to deal with them to be honest. There were lots of ways he could punish the kids for the Giant Dino they had tried to bother him with.  "Of course, I don't want to play. I came to talk to the two of you, not participate in silly little games." 

Cameron was not in the best mood due to their antics. 

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 82 posts
Iroku walks in with a scowl, looking at Cameron. "Calm yourself, boy. They are children, what did you expect they would do?? He says, shaking his head as he puts a hand on Cameron's shoulder. "Surely if you're looking to these children for assistance, your plight cannot be that urgent." He adds, before turning to the kids. "It's been a long time, Rev. Gen. You look well."

Hikaru

Hikaru

Sage

• Members
  • 611 posts

"Trashcan is obsolete and a trashcan. Trashcan also said its name is Cameron. A Trashcan named Cameron is Trashcam." Cheshire answered from her place sitting atop one of the tables, her tongue out as she was licking her hand in a very catlike manner. "Masters Rev, Gen, and Freya liked it, so Cheshire keep it." Her eyes then narrowed as she stared at Cameron. "Revenge for attacking SCOUT."

Rev then piped up. "But if you wanted to contact us, why didn't you just say 'Contact Help' it's on the bottom of every menu." He then pulled up the first menu where it asks for name and ran his finger across it to zoom it in, zoom it waaaaay in where at the bottom it stated in very small text "For help say 'Contact Help'. "See? That would have let you bypass leveling in order to talk to us! Which is no fun, but Cheshire said there were bugs and we needed to let people have a way to pass in case they got stuck."

"But so far no one has taken that option. Maybe we put it too sm-- IROKU!" Gen dropped what she was adding to run over to Iroku but then stopped abruptly, and stared,  her head tilted a bit in confusion. Something was off. Was he really Iroku?

"Mister Iroku, you're talking funny." Rev blurted out what Gen had been thinking.

Jimbles

Jimbles

Journeyman

• Members
  • 80 posts

As Cam entered through the portal, SCOUT immediately wriggled out of Freya's hands and proceeded to hide behind her. It appeared to raise it's hands over it's camera face, almost as though if SCOUT couldn't see Cam then Cam couldn't see SCOUT. Of course he was still pretty much in plain view being chrome and fairly bulky.

Freya was nervous, her posture alone spoke volumes over her silence. She fiddled with her hands, feeling shockingly out of place. The Instinct magic that made up her form welled up lightly, as though she was on guard. She didn't know how to act around conflict, nor did she have any idea how to greet Iroku. She looked down at the ground and raised a single hand "Hello m-mister Iroku.." She finally mumbled.

Shrike

Shrike

Master

• S7 Project Team Member
  • 456 posts

"...."   They just had to keep up with the "Trash Cam" statement they kept pooling on.   "You two may be children, but you have some of the most sophisticated technology in the plane." He said, as he looked at the two of them. "In fact, I've a challenge for you, if you're willing to accept it. A Gadget that does not currently exist. But no, I don't think you can make it. After all, I couldn't invent such a device."  He stated, as he looked at them.  

In his mind; 

Please fall for it. 

Please fall for it. 
Please fall for it,  and help stop another Plexan War before it begins. 

Nisorin

Nisorin

Journeyman

• Members
  • 82 posts
Iroku chuckles as he looks to Gen, ruffling her hair playfully. "It has been a long time. A lot has happened, little ones. I have grown, changed, though you two are still as cute as ever. You don't age?" He asks, reaching down to pet a creature Cam would be unable to see. He smiles to Freya, turning a bit to her. "And well met, miss. Why do you look to your feet?"

Hikaru

Hikaru

Sage

• Members
  • 611 posts

Rev's attention was immediately drawn to Cam's 'challenge,' his expression one of full blown curiosity the moment it was stated. "What do you mean we can't make it?" He closed the menu he had been holding open and ran over to Cameron. "You didn't say what it is yet. So you don't know if we can or not."

"Age?" Gen tilted her head lightly to the side, the hair that Iroku had moved, falling back into place where it bounced around her face. She looked down at herself,  and then over to Freya, looking confused as if the thought had never occurred to her before, and was completely new. Which for the kids it was as the magic they were made from required them to be children, and therefore had no need for them to age, but they of course they didn't know that. "We don't age?" She questioned again, still looking at Freya, their friend who had aged while they stayed the same. She tilted her head the other way and then looked back to Iroku while staying oddly silent as if in thought.

Gen's eyes suddenly glowed cyan for a moment before she blinked, "This is our friend Freya!" She exclaimed in a change of subject, almost like she had forgotten the entire conversation from just before.

Jimbles

Jimbles

Journeyman

• Members
  • 80 posts
Freya's ears perked up as she was addressed by Iroku, as though she was surprised that he even spoke to her. She moved closer to Gen, as though stepping in to the conversation after being addressed "Y-yeah, I'm Freya. Gen and Rev say you're real nice.." She scratched the back of her head, looking back over to Cam "Gen and Rev could make anythin' they wanted, they're the smartest people around."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users