Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Down the Rabbit Hole

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 502 posts
  • LocationRVA

He looked to her, his eyes red from tears. She was too good for him. Even now she knows what will happen and still wants to help him, and offer her forgiveness, but how could he even be worthy of such a gesture?

"Unfortunately, I know how this all ends..." he said. "I refuse to kill Juris, and he will get free, one way or another. Such is the curse of infinity. He and Asura will see to it that I hang for this. For you. " he admitted. The others on the Grand Tribunal perhaps would care less, or be more merciful, but Time and Order were so close and affected by what had happened, he knew there was no way to avoid an execution.

"But...." he said. "If i can undo the unlocking of the scrolls, I may very well be able to save existence from itself. The Ancient One, the one locked in Southlake. He told me the words to unlock the scrolls, knowing it could not be undone. But if i were to take them before, perhaps i could bring them to the present, in its locked form, and prevent another cataclysm." he explained.

"Is that possible?" he asked, desperately wanting to do something to make up for what he had done. "I know i cannot change the past, but I can change the future."

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 515 posts

"The longer that you keep him imprisoned and in the dark, the more likely it is that what you fear will come to pass..." Crea responded. "They may be more understanding if you just go to them yourself and explain. Tell them before they have to find out on their own, and they may be more likely to forgive." She paused, then smiled mysteriously as she added more cryptically. "There is one other who also may help your case. When you return to your time, seek out the Embodiment of Love."

In response to the question of the scrolls, Crea only shook her head. "I am sorry.. I know naught. The scrolls were unknown even to us. They were from before the time of the Perfect, and their origins, or how, and why they even worked the way that they did were a mystery. The only knowledge we had, was that they could not be destroyed by any means, and that what was written upon them would come to pass. Even the most impossible of things."

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 502 posts
  • LocationRVA

"I believe the time to come clean has past, dear mother...." he said as his shoulders sunk. "Justitia knows something. Even if its just a hunch, she will follow it until its conclusion. There are so many ways she is like you, but..." he looked away

"So many more she is like him." he paused. She had mentioned Love. That embodiment sounded familiar, but it had been so long since he had met them.. him? no.... her. Lierra, that was her name.

"What does Love have to do with this?" he asked.

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 515 posts

"You must still try! I am sure they can be convinced to see reason. Especially since Juris knows--" Crea immediately caught herself and paused, stopping mid-sentence before sighing and shaking her head. Her voice low. "..Am I so good.. that you should lose your life for taking mine?" Her eyes scanned the floor in a downward gaze as she chose her words more carefully this time. Putting more thought into each and every one. "From the beginning I assisted in lying to you, and helped the other Perfect to manipulate you...  Although I did this with the intention to help, and to save you from further suffering.. It changes nothing. I still share my part of the blame and even now...I dare not say the full extent, for fear of where it may lead..."

She looked back up. "You should already know, that despite being called Perfect, we were far from it and were subject to making all the same mistakes as you, some of us, even more so... an-and my point is. If you should lose your life for taking mine, then I deserved to have mine taken in the first place, for being a part of what caused you to do so... Leirra, the Embodiment of Love as you know her now, can tell you more... ash she is my sister."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users