Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Down the Rabbit Hole

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 467 posts
  • LocationRVA

Insana Primoris, the Embodiment of Insanity, found himself thrust from the Records of Time through a flash of light and then darkness. After a moment he could see something. Little specks of light, dancing, but moving in his direction, away from him. As he flew forward, the specks grew brighter and streaks of light began to weave between them, making a web of sorts. This was the fabric of time.

The roller coaster he found himself aboard was not over quite yet as a bright light materialized at the end of the tunnel. It was blinding, obscuring most of his vision. He accelerated fast and faster towards it then.... Darkness again. Not the darkness from before, but as if his eyes were closed.

"Insana?" a female voice called out. He recognized it, but hadn't heard it in eons. It was Crea's. His heart jumped a bit when he opened his eyes, finding himself in his past self. He immediately clicked the watch, thereby separating himself from time. He was now a ghost. He slid from the bed, and fell to his rear. He back pedaled into a corner of the room he found himself in. There he was.... Laying on the bed. He looked so young. So innocent. So confused. Two women stood before him. One he recognized as Crea, the Embodiment Mother, the other he identified as Aurelia, a Prefect Consul who had brought him to Crea that fateful day.

"Insana Primoris?" Crea called out to Past!Insana.

"Lifeshaper, I take my leave. please forward any information about him to me so that I may Inform the High Prefect Consul." Aurelia said, in a very formal tone of voice.

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 480 posts

Though she tried to do as Aurelia had said and now called out to the man that lie before her, in attempt to both awaken him and see if he was okay. Crea could barely focus, all of attention having to be forced to the task at hand through her will power. She stood completely horrified at what she just heard though trying not to show it. Her first instinct was to help the individual in any way that she could. Yet.. how could she? Where was she to even start? Did she really have to play along in such masquerade? To manipulate the life of another?

When she could see that he wasn't going to wake up as of yet, Crea looked to Aurelia at her last statement. "W-what have you... What has he done?" She could barely get out the statement in a whisper, her reaction one of pure appall. "Elder, I do not mean to argue, but I need to know more information to do this. Please take me to Constantine."

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 467 posts
  • LocationRVA

Aurelia put her hand on Crea's shoulder to comfort her. She had only told Crea the most basic information about what had just happened, and knew that she would have more questions. Honestly she wasnt even sure if the experiment was going to be a success. She half expect the scholar, Courtier Cato, to die. Alas, here he was. Transformed, and ascended.

"Crea, I know you must have a lot of questions." Aurelia said. "The Consuls did not take this decision lightly, but we ultimately agreed that it was for the greater good. We must trust Constantine." she attempted to reassure her, but honestly Aurelia wasnt quite sure herself. She did not show it, especially not to Constantine, but she had her doubts about this experiment as well.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 480 posts

"Such a thing is still wrong, Elder!" Aurelia would start to feel Crea's entire body shake beneath her hand as the younger Perfect still stood horrified. "E-even the greater good is not worth such atrocity. Surely there must have been some other way? Other individuals who were willing? I--..." She paused before shaking her head several times. "How can you expect me to take part in such a thing? My purpose is to help others not.... not this! Please take me to him." Crea once more requested, but this time somewhat more firm. "I must speak to him about this at once."

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 467 posts
  • LocationRVA

Aurelia withdrew her hand with Crea's more firm request. She thought about it, and didn't think it was a good idea. Last she had seen the High Prefect Consul, he was having a discussion with Crea's older sister, the Consul Lierra. However she realized that Crea did have a right to know. She was High Lifeshapper after all.

"As you wish, Lifeshaper." Aurelia relented. She waved her left hand and a white portal opened. It led back to the Domain, where they had just departed.

"Come with me." she said and walked through the portal.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 480 posts
"Thank you." Crea replied as she followed Aurelia into the portal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users