Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Wanderings of a Lost Sage

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Shrike

Shrike

Master

• S7 Project Team Member
  • 450 posts

Kin described the last thing he could remember,  how he'd failed the instructions of the person who cared for him.  And then next thing he knew, here. 

"No one's taking care of me, no." He said, as he looked at them.  "And no, I've not been to any of the local talents." 

Jimbles

Jimbles

Journeyman

• Members
  • 70 posts

Psiko sighed, the poor boy had some form of amnesia. It was possible that he could use his magics to heal the boy's memories, but that would take time- And what if someone was looking for him?

He stood, looking over to Relle "Unless you've got any more pressing issues you need to attend, we should get this young man to the nearest village. It's possible he just hit his head while out playing." He scanned over Kin's form, trying to see any signs of injury or hurt.

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 522 posts

Relle nodded to Psiko as she pulled the map from before out of her backpack. "According to this map I got from one of the towns, which is not very updated by the way, the nearest village should be...." She trailed it with her finger. "Somewhere in the Stone Mountains?"

Shrike

Shrike

Master

• S7 Project Team Member
  • 450 posts

"I don't recall hitting my head at all." said Kin, as he looked at the two of them. "Why would you think I had hit my head?" He asked,  tensing up. He put away the MP3 player into the pocket of his clothing. Were they trying to kidnap him? He wasn't going to go with them if that was the case.....  

"Are you trying to kidnap me?!?" 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users