Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Trouble in Paradise

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Nisorin

Nisorin

Novice

• Members
  • 43 posts
Leirra looks to her, watching and listening as she eyes Constantine. She knew well this could turn to a fight if they pushed him too far in this state, but decided Crea needed to see it for herself. She shifts the portal to a dormant state, a shimmering line in space.

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 520 posts
  • LocationRVA

"You will do no such thing." Constantine immediately replied and shot his gaze over to Crea. "He is far too unstable right now to know what has been done, who knows how he might react. You will do as instructed by this council. Sealing away his former self and consciousness was needed in order for him to become a proper vessel for the force." he explained.

He looked to Lierra. "I will hold you both personally responsible should anything go wrong with him, is that understood?" he asked.

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Nisorin

Nisorin

Novice

• Members
  • 43 posts
Leirra looks to him, eyebrow raised as she watched him closely. "That sounds oddly like a threat, High Prefect. I desperately hope threatening your own would still be beyond something you would choose to do." She says, now stepping between him and Crea. In her eyes he could see a hint of the woman he had fought alongside during the war, who has seen just as much horror and death as he had. Except now she had even more to lose. "You may lead the consul, but that does not make you a dictator. I will be bringing this issue up at the next Consul session. And no, Constantine, I will not be silenced. There's not a thing you can do to dissuade me. You have committed a crime against them, one you refuse to acknowledge. To make it worse this is a crime once committed against our own people by our predecessors. This will not be taken lightly. Now, if you'll excuse us, there are matters to be attended to. Specifically the stabilization of your specimen, something you and I both know my sister is uniquely specialized in."

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 522 posts

"Then promise me you will not do such as this again!" Crea pleaded in response. "Since you are asking me to lie and play along to your charade, then I ask that in return you hold back and Leirra and I will put more effort into finding a way to create Embodiments without the need to destroy the lives of others...  Just please wait on us..."

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 520 posts
  • LocationRVA

"It is not a threat, Consul. It is a promise. Far too much has been put into this research for either of you to go off crusading for some misguided sense of morality." he said solemnly. "You of all people should remember that we must do whatever needs to be done. Even if it takes a part of ourselves to do it, if it needs doing, then so shall it be done."

He looked to Crea once more. "I will make no promises or guarantees, my dear Crea. There is yet one more whom we plan on turning, but I think he may be open to the idea. After that, you will have your time to propose a better way... Until then, see to the matter at hand." he ordered. "Take him to Evlihim, away from prying eyes."

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 522 posts

"...and did you explain to your next subject that you would be killing their former life? Did you give them the details and choice that you did not give to your first? Would they still be open to it then?" At this point, Crea had had enough and it showed. Though she was not one to want conflict, this time it was different and she could barely hold herself back from further arguing. She had thought that the higher Perfect would be above such things. She had thought that when they had abandoned the North in favor of East to live with their creations,that it meant that they would finally live at peace, as equals.. Yet, the more that time passed, the more arrogant some of the others became, and worse did their deeds become. Constantine the worst of all.

Head down, Crea sighed, pulling together her nerves and regaining composure. She gave a flick of her hand and a soft-white portal opened near her to the room she had last came from. She turned to give one look back at Constantine before going through it. "I will care for the man that you have tasked me with, just as you have asked of me, elder. However, I do not do so for you, your orders, or your threats, but for the sake of the being himself. To save him from any further suffering on account of your actions. Good day to you." With that, she was gone and the portal closed.

Nisorin

Nisorin

Novice

• Members
  • 43 posts
Leirra watches her sister go, and sighs. "...misguided sense of morality. My experiences in that war are exactly why I understand we can not follow in the footsteps of the Ancients. I saw, just as you did, what they were doing. Except unlike you I connect with other living beings. I actually empathize. I see what you are doing, what it is doing to them and I can see what they will do. Mark my words, Constantine. If you continue to act like we are better than them, like we are higher than them, like we are Perfect, they will rebel. Just like we did, they will see no choice. They will fight us until one of us lies dead. Except this time it won't be just our four dimensions ravaged by the war. You'll pave the way for existence itself to fracture, because of your pathetic pride and fear. I will be testifying before the Consul on this. Again, you will not stop me." She says, opening her portal again, as she steps back. She stands tall, every bit the seasoned warrior as he was. Her eyes bore into his, as if looking into his spirit to find the answers she sought. After a moment she sighs. "You still carry so many open wounds from the war, Constantine. It's time you let them heal, before they consume you. And the Perfect along with you." she says, turning to leave.

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 520 posts
  • LocationRVA

"Living in the past is a luxury none can afford." He repeated what he said earlier. "We can learn from it, but we cannot live there. Preparing for the now is impossible, the present is ever fleeting... The future is where we must live, Lierra. The future is what we must plan for."

"It is there where i look, and it is there where I will lead us." he said, watching her take her leave.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Nisorin

Nisorin

Novice

• Members
  • 43 posts
At that she laughs a sad, disappointed laugh as she goes through the portal. She turns to him as it closes, shaking his head. "I'm not the one living in the past, old friend." She says simply, before the portal snaps shut.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users