Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Insanus Pt. 5: The Paradigm Shift

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Nisorin

Nisorin

Novice

• Members
  • 43 posts
Leirra smiles and nods at that, looking to Tera. "Oh they've always been close. While they haven't always gotten along, like true brothers they always have each other in the end... It was truly something watching them fight side by side. Though a very, remorseful sight, in Juris' case. Constantine held no kindness or compassion for any of the embodiments in the end. Or so it seemed. Juris, too, would love to hear of Crea's fate, since she is the mother of his daughter after all " she muses, looking into Tera's eyes. For once, her eyes looked incredibly older than she'd ordinarily let herself look, wrinkling at the corners, with the shine fading with the weight of dark memories. "How has Insana fared, with his trip? Has he reached out to you?" She says after a few moments thought.

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 520 posts
  • LocationRVA

"I have not heard from him since he visited Lady Time." Tera answered. "He does not keep me privy to all he does, much to my annoyance sometimes."

She took notice of some of the visible aging that Lierra had showed in the moment. Most Embodiments kept up a facade of agelessness, and to a point it was true. They really had no physical form other than that which they choose for themselves, but even the oldest among them; Insana, Lierra, Juris, Time, often kept their youthful appearance. She seemed tired, and worried. Tera averted her eyes away from Lierra, towards the floor.

"Lady Love, you must forgive my manners, I mean no disrespect to you or the title which you hold. My loyalties lie with Insana and his lie with existence itself, so please make no mistake or misinterpretation of either of our actions." she followed up.. She wanted to tell Lierra the secret, but she couldn't. Not yet. The time had to be right.

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Nisorin

Nisorin

Novice

• Members
  • 43 posts
Leirra stays quiet for a bit, eyes glossing over in deep thought. "I know, Countess... He always was a worrisome man... Even before becoming an embodiment, so I heard. Though I had not met him until his transformation. Out of all of us, his ascendance, for lack of a better term, was the one most forced upon. I still feel guilty for not stepping in when I realized what was happening." She says, turning to look sadly to Mikami. "But none were so roused to fury and dismay on his behalf than my little sister. For a time I had thought she even fell for him." She says, eyes locked on Mikami's as her energy works together with Hikaru's spirit to rejuvenate it.

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 520 posts
  • LocationRVA

"It seemed that fate had other plans for the Lifeshaper's affection though.... didn't it." Mikami stated. "That honor fell to the one whom they called Judge, yes?"

Mikami did not break her eye contact. "And though they may have both left us, they live on in the Lady Justice. There are many pieces of knowledge that Insana has bestowed upon me, but there are even more that he does not know that I have kept as a secret. Not at your request, nor his, but at the request of those long past." she said solemnly.

She closed her eyes and the surroundings began to shake and melt around them as the inside turned to the outside and they found themselves in a dark, barren wasteland of black, brown, and purple dust flowing around. In the background light they could make out a large monolithic structure that stood before them, surrounded back small obelisks in a circle around it.

"I only ask you this, can I trust you to trust me?" she asked, glancing towards the structure.

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Nisorin

Nisorin

Novice

• Members
  • 43 posts
Leirra looks to her, eyebrow arching as the hallway shifts. "Can I trust you? I have lived a very, very long time Countess, longevity of that sort does not come from trusting many people. Compounded with this is what the one whom I trusted most behind my husband did to us, and the fact that you are being so secretive, honestly makes it harder. But I believe we have the same goals in the end." She muses, looking out over the structure. Her form gradually shifts back to the young appearance she arrived using.

"...I will trust you, Countess... But be careful. The ends do not always justify the means. I do not know why Order is here, or why he is being kept from his daughter. Or even how. But you had best take care. If you get caught, her fury will not be overcome. Even I will be hard pressed to protect you."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users