Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

What now?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Jimbles

Jimbles

Journeyman

• Members
  • 70 posts

"Ah, Justice, It's good to see you" Skye nodded to Justitia as she approached, finally stopping next to Asura "I'm honestly just passing through, Asura's here therefore I am! The watch is lovely, I'll treasure it." She flicked her hand slightly as the watch's chain wrapped itself around her wrist.

"Am I interrupting? Your Templars told me you needed help" She crossed her arms, smiling wryly "And I'd be a poor sister if I ignored such a call"

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 520 posts
  • LocationRVA

"A pleasure, as always, Lady Skye." Justitia responded. She looked over to Asura when Skye had mentioned help. "Does she know about...." she lowered her voice. "The books?" she questioned.

She glanced around for a moment, taking note of the ever growing crowd of onlookers. "Perhaps this isnt the place to discuss this..." she said.

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 522 posts

"Just the same issue as before," Asura replied to Skye while tapping her staff to the ground in response to Justitia's concern of the crowd. Around the two templars and three embodiments a dome of energy appeared, a time-dilation barrier of over a million years. Any sound within would be heard by the group but take over a million years to travel to the outside. The barrier was transparent so they could still be seen but not heard.

"Of course she knows." Asura smiled. "Skye was actually at the meeting of Embodiments," she teased. "As were many others."

-
A little distance away atop the roof of one of the smaller buildings in an alley way, a girl that looked to be a young adult with red hair done up in pigtails, and red eyes, sat on the ledge of the roof watching the group and the crowd it had amassed from afar. When the dome of silver-energy went up, her eyes widened and she immediately jumped up and jumped back off the ledge.

"Hey, hey, Heartbreak!" The girl called out to someone behind her. "What do you think's going on over there?"

Kaleb

Kaleb

Chief Technology Officer

• Community Administrator
  • 786 posts

Lying nonchalantly on an ivory bench upon the rooftop was a young man with long, white hair that gathered in clumps around his shoulders. He wore black skinny jeans, an unbuttoned, white shirt that exposed his bare chest, and black boots. He was lazily smoking a cigarette, with a very bored and depressed look in his eyes. He watched as clouds of smoke escaped from his lips and lazily floated into the atmosphere above. How suffocating. Just like love.

"Leave it alone, Treachery," Heartbreak insisted, shaking his head at the adult's child like questioning. "They're too powerful for minor embodiments like us to be playing tricks on."

EVg3qW9.gif

Jimbles

Jimbles

Journeyman

• Members
  • 70 posts

"Horrific that someone would steal from you, Asura..." Space sighed, bringing her hand to her face in thought "I suppose I could bring you every book that looks like one of yours in the realm? Just in case it is just well hidden around here somewhere? What do they look like?"

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 520 posts
  • LocationRVA

Justitia withdrew a scroll from a pouch within her armor, and opened it.

"Do you or one of your Librarians know which books have been taken? Do any of them have to do with Juris?" she asked after reading it. She swiftly deposited it so no one else could see its contents.

There was no way that these two investigations weren't connected in her mind. She had waited for so long to catch a break in finding out what became of her father, and now she had not only a lead on it, but a major situation that only an Embodiment really could have been the perpetrator... Truth would always win, she thought. She just needed to have faith.

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users