Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

What now?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Iaz

Iaz

Chase's Gay Lover ♥

• Archive Access
  • 247 posts

Faote just shrugs. "Everyone I knew as a mortal is dead or suffering. So unless I miscounted someone along the way..." He starts, though pondering exactly who. "But let's say I take you up on your advice. Where is your Templar?"

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 442 posts
  • LocationRVA

"My father always spoke so highly of you, you know?" she said with a slight hint of jealousy, still flipping through her book. Justitia did not particularly dislike Asura for who she was, but rather held a inkling of disdain for the attention her father, the Embodiment of Order, had shown her over his own daughter. Though she was confused as to why Asura didn't remember who she was. Memory issues? For an Embodiment?

She didn't dwell on it for too long however as her finger stopped in the center of one of the pages. She took a moment to read it as Asura and Faote talked.

"Thats very troubling now isnt it?" she said aloud, but it was more to herself than anybody. "It seems that one of your agents, a Mark Halsey, attempted to summon me and lodged a complaint with one of my Seekers named Seraph Alarae. It seems he escalated it to an Accuser who in turn has sought guidance from a Magistrate...." she read as she traced along a line written in the book. "Due to..... oh my. Someone has stolen book from the Record of Time?" she said.

"An Embodiment no less?" she followed up in surprise. "Why didn't you report this sooner?" she questioned Asura.

This was a major issue....

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 456 posts

In response to Faote's question, Asura closed her eyes for a moment before opening them. "Hmm well he is on Inarin, however ... he just left there. I believe you will find him heading to the Abandoned Guardian Headquarters." She made a book appear with the title of said place on it. "This should be enough information to get you there." She handed him the book.

Turning back to Justitia, Asura then gave a confused expression to what had been said. "I called a meeting of Embodiments just a few years ago. Did you not get the message? It was there that I explained that there had been books to go missing from the Records of Time. A few offered to help, most of the others simply laughed it away as if it were not important. They needed to be reminded that missing books meant missing events in Time."

Posted Image

Iaz

Iaz

Chase's Gay Lover ♥

• Archive Access
  • 247 posts

The almost confused Faote takes hold of the book with a "What the devil is Guardian Headquarters...?" just slyly whispered in wonder, as he flips through the book. He spends no less than a second on each page before he flips to the next one. A passing mention of Halsey, however, stops him from his reading.

"Wait, there's someone named Mark Halsey is your agent? Is he--" He stops himself from asking, and glances back down at the book in his hands for a moment. "But he's dead. Yet... how?" Faote continues to mutter, as if trying to convince himself of a new reality that hadn't yet existed.

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 456 posts

"Although Time is neutral in all things. I do not hold my Templars to that same standard as they have their own free will to do as they see fit so long as it does not interfere with Time itself. As such, their current leader, Jay, has sought to use his free will to save people. Your friend Halsey included in that." Asura replied matter-of-factly as if she thought that it should be obvious.

Posted Image

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 442 posts
  • LocationRVA

Justitia shook her head. "No I was not in attendance, seeing as i have been busy investigating a string of events to may lead me to answers about the disappearance of my father... Something you have shown no interest in from what i have seen." she spat the last part out, Asura would practically hear the disdain in her voice. Order's disappearance wasn't exactly recent, it had been ages since anyone had really seen or heard from him, but Justitia was a woman of unrelenting determination and resolve.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman

My NPCs-

Iaz

Iaz

Chase's Gay Lover ♥

• Archive Access
  • 247 posts

The Heat Embodiment kept silent, quietly scanning the pages and adding each page to his mind's eye. There was a history here, and it was fascinating to read about. An inter-dimensional agency made from or by who-knows-what? And what the devil was a Genesis dragon? The book did an excellent job explaining everything about the location itself, but it gave no context to anything else, probably assuming that the reader was either well versed in the subjects or had access to the rest of the library it came from.

And of course even Zere was a part of this place too. A mind beast that his Negi made him believe was real until it just so happened that he did. He shudders, wishing it and the associated memories to depart. He forgot much over the countless years, but that memory, he was afraid, would never.

Over the minute or so he spent reading, the location was in his mind. Not so much instantly, but more like as each page was entered into the library of his own thoughts, a vague recollection of having been there took place, much like an olden memory of walking a well traveled road. Of course, Faote had never been, but seeing as he likely existed there as Heat... he was technically everywhere.

Faote shuts the book with a finality. His gaze is brought back to the other two embodiments, whom have been conversing. Right, time to remove himself from their affairs. At this point, he was intruding, more so than he already was.

"Here is your book. Thank you for allowing me to borrow it for a time." Faote holds out the book with both hands for Asura to receive back into her care.

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 456 posts

Asura accepted the book back with a smile and then simply made it go poof.

"Is something wrong...?" She asked of Justitia, her head tilted to the side slightly as she stared at the other Embodiment with somewhat of a perplexed expression on her face. "

Posted Image

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 442 posts
  • LocationRVA

"Its nothing..." Justitia responded. "This book issue is a major problem though. Have you dispatched any of your agents? What do you call them..... uh, Templars?"

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Iaz

Iaz

Chase's Gay Lover ♥

• Archive Access
  • 247 posts

Heat did not overstay his welcome. With naught more than a bow, he silently walked away from their exchange. Both the missing book, and Order, were perhaps beyond his purview.

He is perhaps a little out of earshot before he summons a portal to locations unknown, and steps through it.

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 456 posts

Asura simply waved to Faote. "Good luck with your reunion." She smiled before turning back to Justitia "You ruined the surprise you know, it would have been so much better had he discovered it on his own..." She then pulled the pen-sized staff from behind her ear, gave it a flick which caused herself to be enveloped in a silver glow for a moment before it faded to reveal Asura was now back in her true adult form, full-sized staff in hand.

"As to the books, and your father." Asura now returned to the point, "They are the reason my memory is so fragmented at the moment. While not the complete reason, the seal of genesis to lock time being a part of the issue as well, the missing books have made it all so much worse. At the moment I can barely remember Order. I know who he is and all, however, anything from the actual days of the Perfect have become a blur, which is part of the reason I have sent Insanity back in time, to piece back together the timeline. While yes, I have my Templars, investigating the others."

Posted Image

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 442 posts
  • LocationRVA

Justitia bowed slightly to Faote as he departed. She had just realized that their introduction had been derailed by the arrival of Asura and the news of the books. She couldnt help but to think about the confusion the new embodiment must've had. Ascension to the mantle of Embodimenthood was not one taken lightly, nor was it just a free ticket to godhood. It was an overbearing responsibility. A curse to some. She was a successor herself, but had some guidance from her father, Order and her mother. Such thoughts quickly fled her mind as she turned her attention back to Asura.

"If this truly was an Embodiment who stole them..." she paused. "That could warrant convening..." she lowered her voice. "The Grand Tribunal."

Such words were not spoken amongst Embodiment without care. The mere mention of the Grand Tribunal put people on edge. One had never been called, at least to her memory, especially since its presiding official, Order, had been gone. The high court that had the sole authority to judge other Embodiments was a cautious one. It started with a call to the Embodiments... Then....

"What other Embodiments know about the books?" she asked.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 456 posts

"Judging the Embodiments at this time would be nigh impossible." Asura dismissed the mention almost immediately. "Creation and Destruction died in the war with Chaos and Plex. While Creation has somehow returned, Destruction is naught but two lost children right now, barely awoken or aware of what they should do and brainwashed by mortals. The results of Anarchy's rebellion have left the Embodiments scattered." Asura looked at her with confusion for a moment. Shouldn't she know this? Actually, come to think of it... Where was Justice in the battle of Plex?

"As for who I have helping with the books issue... The twins of Emptiness, Null and Void. Skye, Insanity who I have sent to the past, Love and Protection, and while he is not an embodiment now, K2323 Tyris of the Sage Three, the once-successor to Fate before Fate was killed with Destruction and Chaos."

Posted Image

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 442 posts
  • LocationRVA

Asura had a point. Even if the tribunal was called, who could even stand to judge? Order was MIA, Creation was suspicious, Destruction was two children whom the mortal empires had gotten their hands on before they had fully ascended, and Time was having issues of her own. It seemed only Skye was the on Embodiment Tribunis left unaffected by recent events.

"That in and of itself is an issue as well." Justitia agreed. "The Embodiment Tribuni of the Tribunal are... not in the best shape."

Asura had mentioned Plex, the self-titled Embodiment Killer. Why hadnt she been there? It was the duty of the courts of Justice to respond to any threat to existence or the Embodiments.

"Plex was invading the domains of other Embodiments during the crisis. Myself and my Sword agents helped to defend a good amount of them." she responded sounding almost offended. "Such action allowed other Embodiments to refocus their efforts elsewhere."

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 456 posts

"As many of us were..." Asura now held her staff behind her back at a horizontal angle, her fingers lightly tapping the rod as she fiddled around with it in thought. "For now it would be wise to keep quiet on all of the issues. The lack of leadership, and the books, except to a select few. If the mortals empires get wind of things, they may seek to take advantage and create something even more devastating than Plex while the Embodiments are at their weakest. While as Time, I will not step in either way if such a thing does occur, I at the same time do not wish to see my templar have to handle such a mess."

Posted Image

Kaleb

Kaleb

Chief Technology Officer

• Community Administrator
  • 769 posts

The City of Townsville

---

The City of the Embodiments was a remarkable place. High in the sky over an ocean in some hidden section of South, it would seem as if a chunk of Earth had been ripped off some missing continent below, and pulled into the atmosphere in such a way that it permanently defied gravity, just floating there. The island itself was huge, the size of a sprawling metropolis. However; the city that rested atop was not one full of mortal inventions such as cars and electricity, for the embodiments had no need for such things. Instead, there were many streets and buildings made of precious metals like gold and silver, as well as others that did not exist in the Mortal Dimensions.

Of course, the Embodiments spent most of their time in their own realms. Besides that, this city had only been built after the creation of the dimensional plane, as Hell had for the longest time been a mere dimension, until finally being recently released from that prison and made to rest outside the plane itself, taking on the name of South in replacement of the destroyed Erebus. Why, then, did this place exist? And why were there so many mostly empty, though beautiful, buildings in this city? These were questions for another time, though just part of the mystic beauty that was this city. A neutral meeting place for the Embodiments now, its true purpose unfulfilled.

A swirling vortex of temporal energies opened on the street shortly after Faote's disappeared. From this vortex, Nek Atlas emerged, a bit flustered, his long, blonde hair slightly tousled from the journey. He slicked back his hair and straightened out his tunic as he spotted Lady Asura in her child like form, as well as a beautiful woman Nek did not recognize. Who is that..?

Nek took stock of his surroundings. Buildings made of gold and silver. Roads that looked less like means of transportation and more like works of art, filled with beautiful statues. He could feel a breeze in the air. This city was remarkably... Quiet. No cars. No shouting. None of the usual noise of a city. Just... Where were they?

The swirling vortex remained open behind him as Nek waited for Inari and Skye to come through. There was a bit of awkward waiting time in between, and Nek didn't yet dare approach Asura and the strange woman without his entire party assembled. Don't notice me. Don't notice me. Don't notice meeee... Shoot, I think they noticed me. Nek managed an awkward wave/bow to the embodiments before pretending to look away, whistling a tune to himself as he fiddled his thumbs.

EVg3qW9.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users