Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Insanus Pt 4: The Confrontation

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 392 posts
  • LocationRVA

"I have not right?" he shouted. "My imperium derives from the Perfect themselves, and of the collective consciousness of all creatures. Where do YOU have the right to anything?"

He threw the table to the side with his free hand and marched up to her in anger.

"You are but a lowly sage, and an arrogant one at that. You are but a drop in the bucket and of little significance to me and my duties. It is only by your own bad luck, poor judgement, and sheer stubbornness that you have found yourself imprisoned by my brother, and now facing the Embodiment of Order to answer for your sins. Were it up to me, your sentence would be an eternity in solitude with no one but yourself to talk to, never to be seen again. Forgotten by history, time, and existence." he stopped at her and lowered down to face level, as he was significantly teller than her.

"So tell me again, why you believe yourself to be in any kind of control here." he concluded.

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-
Father Resulka- Demented Priest
Mother Kilauea Pele- Manic Priestess
Regent, Octavius- Regent of the City of Insania

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 332 posts

"News flash you bastard! SINS ARE SUBJECTIVE!" At the same time as her shout, Hikaru brought up her leg to kick him where it hurts. She then flicked her hand, light blue flames sparking to life around her fingers. "And not for you to decide!" She threw the fire at his face, right towards his blindfold.

Posted Image

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 392 posts
  • LocationRVA

When her foot met Juris' robe, it turned to metal and stopped the force of her kick. The fire however met Juris' face and turned into bubble which simply floated away into the sky, briefly obscuring her vision of his face. Once the bubbles had dispersed, she was met with an unimpressed frown. He simply stood up straight and looked down to her.

"You dare raise your hand to an Embodiment?" he asked sternly. "I may disagree with my brother's methods, but i believe he may have had a point with you."

He started to walk away once more.

"Forgotten by history, time, and existence!" he called back as he left.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 332 posts

Thankfully thanks to the elite energy, Hikaru didn't feel the failure of her kick, and only ended up nearly losing her balance which she quickly caught. "YEAH WELL...." Hikaru paused before shouting, "NOT LIKE YOU ARE IN ANY BETTER POSITION TO BE JUDGING'." She kicked the chair that she had been sitting in over before sitting on the ground cross-legged, her arms as crossed as well as she glared at him leaving.

"Oh good one." The Ingrounded!Hikaru remarked, "Great comeback. Not. Either way, what now? He is obviously no help."

"He and Insanity can both go take a hike. There is a reason Plex was created as the answer to Embodiments. It is because they are so insufferable! Just like the Aralangs. Have they no concept of privacy?! There are things I do not want to answer, and they have no right to delve into!"

"YES, But what now?!  We are still stuck in this area and I know that that spirit energy took everything that had managed to replenish in all this time. Which leaves us with nothing left but our life force."

"I KNOW!" Hikaru shouted to Ingrounded!Hikaru much louder than before. "Do not reprimand me. I still have gotten us further than you did. As for what now...." Hikaru sighed, starting to feel the exhaustion that came with draining your spirit as far as she had done. "I either try consult father once more, which may not even work. Or perhaps find a way to force my spirit energy to feed off the elite energy like it does magic. If I can manage that, then my spirit energy would replenish enough for us to at least have a fighting chance out of here."

"Hold on... What do you mean consult father?"

"Nothing..." Hikaru went quiet. She had forgotten that Ingrounded!Hikaru had not been in that conversation, or even aware of what went on when she found herself in her own spirit, speaking to what was either an elaborate illusion or in actuality her father back from the dead in ingrounded state. Hikaru still wasn't too sure herself. But whatever it was, he had give her a lesson in chaotic energy, and a way to train it. She just needed more time with him. But how?

He had said Hikaru had called him to her. But at that time she'd been unconscious and thus had no idea how she had did it. Was there a way to do it forcefully?

"Why not just make a trade?"

"What?"

"We follow Order, then when he is least expecting it, steal those scales of his. If he wants them back, he has to trade our passage out of here."

"Have you gone insane? That is exactly what got us knocked out the last time. Your attempts at stealing that scythe! Stealing his item would be even worse!"

"What? Are you scared?"

"No! I just find no reason to risk such a thing seeing what happened last time!"

"Think about it. He has not let those out of his sight since we arrived. That or that ugly fashion statement on his face are most definitely his item to destroy him. If it is, then he would have no choice but to trade."

"Grrr... I have a bad feeling about this. But fine. While I tail him, you focus on figuring out a way to re-channel the spirit energy to feeding off of the elite energy." Hikaru finally stood back up with a sigh. Ingrounded!Hikaru had gone mad. But maybe she did have a point. If it was his item....

Mind made up, Hikaru started to follow in the direction that Order had walked off.

Posted Image

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 392 posts
  • LocationRVA

She would walk through the alleyways it would eventually open up into yet another courtyard. This one was full of gardens and plant life, flowers of every color bloomed. In the center of it all, Juris sat on a bench facing a large statue of a woman. He sat looking up at her, with his hands folded neatly in his lap, and the scales at his feet. He appeared to be in mid-conversation with it.

"...Lifeshaper, give me wisdom. May I give pardon and peace to those I can. Give my brother guidance and clarity." she would hear him say, from afar.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 332 posts

"Well Order has obviously gone insane from being here, if he is speaking to statues."

"About like speaking to yourself." Hikaru rolled her eyes at the remark of Ingrounded!Hikaru. "Anyways. Quiet! I need to think. If we are to do this, we need to wait for the opportune time when he has completely let his guard down. He is too close to it right now." As she whispered back as quietly as possible, Hikaru tried to shrink back into the shadow of the nearest wall to her, trying not to be seen as she waited and listened.

Posted Image

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 392 posts
  • LocationRVA

"Sometimes i wonder if you are out there, somewhere in this.... this void. Somewhere in the chaos and disorder of it all. Looking upon us with disappointment, or shame, or sadness." he continued. "Perhaps one day I shall discover an answer. Where ever you are, I hope you have found peace and solace."

He sat there silent for a few moments, motionless.

"I know you're there!" he called to Hikaru. "I can sense you."

Without looking back to her, he waved her over to come sit with him on the bench.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 332 posts

Hikaru sighed while mentally scolding herself for the mistake. Of course he could sense her. Just because she was without magic, doesn't mean everyone else stuck here was as well.  Well that made things harder if not impossible. ... What now?  Was there really no way to get out of this mess without having to spill her deepest and darkest emotions? Dammit. If only she still had the seal on her mind, then at least Hikaru could truthfully say she had no answers. But that was long gone without her magic, and now her conscience and all the memories that came with it were open to herself as well as anyone that could read minds.It was aggravating to say the least.

"Just gain his trust, and steal the damn thing. It is not that hard!"

Though she heard her, Hikaru choose to once again ignore her counterpart, avoiding talking to her while she was sure Order could hear. While she didn't understand why, she had a feeling it was a bad idea to let Order know of the her counterpart, the other Hikaru. If Insanity didn't accept just one of them changing, who knew what other trials she'd be thrown into if this guy knew of the other her. It was not something Hikaru wanted to find out.

With another sigh, the sage started to walk over, pondering on what she could say as she passed the statue. How to get out of this... how to get out of this.. She just had to think of something... She had manipulated many before, gotten herself out of several situations by word alone. Why was it so complicated when it came to Embodiments? Was it because she had nothing to offer them?! Wait... didn't he say he was imprisoned here...? Maye...

"How about we make a deal..." Hikaru looked to him as she approached him. "One outside of playing Insanity's stupid little games."

Posted Image

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 392 posts
  • LocationRVA

"Proposing a deal, outside of Insanity's interests, yet inside his domain?" Juris asked. "Surely you do not fool yourself into thinking that he is not watching us, our every move, our every word, our every thought."

He sighed and looked to Hikaru. He once more gestured for her to sit next to him. "Sit and talk, young sage." he said.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 332 posts

"Then either he is actually as mad as his force dictates and it does not matter or he just does not care." Hikaru replied with a roll of her eyes. "Because you still say I have a chance out of here despite the fact that I have met you and blatantly stated I know of an object that can bring his destruction should I locate it the moment I get out of here. Two things that would be a threat to him should I leave."

Hikaru looked to where he was motioning her to sit for a moment before promptly shaking her head and refusing. "So given the severity of what has already been stated or happened and is already known, adding one more to the mix should matter not. If he does start to care, then I am not getting out of here either way. I have already started to realize and accept that I am going to have to force myself out of here should he come to his senses. But just in case he does not..."

She looked to him. "My deal is this. You said you are imprisoned here. Well my sons hold the mantle of Destruction and I have crossed paths with Time more than once. Pass me on without all the games... and if it works and I get out of here, then I will pass it on to the other Embodiments about you being here. Do you not want freedom as well?"

Posted Image

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 392 posts
  • LocationRVA

"She's beautiful is she not?" Juris asked her, disregarding her offer and everything else she had mentioned. He remained on the bench staring at the statue of the woman.

"You know, long ago we were just like everyone else. The first few at least. We were given powers, and duties beyond our wildest imagination by the ones left behind, but most were not willing participants in this, this, system we had found ourselves in. Though as time marches on, i sometimes wonder where i even stood looking back on it now." he said.

"We were thrust into this burden, tired, confused, but she was there to help us. To guide us. To show, to show me that there was much more to our lives than to be used as tools and weapons." he turned to Hikaru. "How much do you know of your mother?" he questioned.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 332 posts

Ignored! Great. Of all the other Embodiment's to exist. She just had to have to meet the one that was insane and the one that was senile and difficult. Just great. Hikaru sighed, looking up at the statue that he was staring at. As far as she could tell, it was no one she knew. Yet, she couldn't shake the feeling of familiarity that she felt, the same feeling she had met when first meeting Order...  Had she seen this person before? Either of them?

"What are you even talking about..." She muttered to herself before he hit his last question. Mother? Really? "I would not know..." Hikaru's tone shifted to a darker one. "I 'killed her' in the past and when she 'came back' recently, I killed her once more, this time permanently. Well..." Hikaru rolled her eyes. "Partly, anyways." She lied. While she had killed her mother in the past, it was actually Ingrounded!Hikaru who had ended her parents lives this time, much to the horror of the current Hikaru. But he didn't have to know that....

"Do you want to be here or something?" Hikaru then asked back, trying to return the conversation back to her deal.

Posted Image

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 392 posts
  • LocationRVA

When Hikaru spoke of her mother, the scales at Juris' feet dipped to one side. It caught his attention, but it did not take his gaze away from Hikaru. He frowned at her as he knew she lied.

"Young sage, do not lie to me. You did not kill your mother." he accused. "The weight of your heart tells me a story of sorrow and despair about it, and it betrays your words. What really happened to her?"

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 332 posts

Hikaru looked positively annoyed. "That is none of your business..." She said through grit teeth as she tried to control her temper. "My actions and motives are not something for anyone to just delve into. The damn Aralangs did it once before, and that was a disaster. I will not let it happen again. So enough with the questions that do not concern you already!" She then sighed. This was never going to get anywhere.

Posted Image

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 392 posts
  • LocationRVA

"I only ask because this woman was my mother." Juris said and gestured to the statue. He looked upon the statue again. It towered over both of them, casting a shadow on him.

"Her name was Crea." he said. Upon the muttering of the name, the plants in the garden began to rustle for a brief moment. "Though not a mother in the sense that she carried us, but in her own way she breathed life into us. She, like the Perfect, has long since passed. Her death has always been a mystery to me and it haunts me to this very day."

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 332 posts

There was that feeling of familiarity again. This time at hearing the name. But why? Hold on... Did he say Perfect? The Perfect that created everything but had no details about them from what anyone could find? He was THAT old?  "Well as long as you are trapped here, you will probably never find out." Hikaru's tone held sarcasm to it as she tried to hide her curiosity. "So just answer my deal already! Is there nothing we can agree on that does not involve you making me answer things I do not want to answer?!"

Posted Image

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 392 posts
  • LocationRVA

"And what guarantees do I have that you will keep your word, hm?" he asked. "You are a prisoner like me and you will do or say anything to liberate yourself from this nightmare. You have lied and deceived your entire life. So why should i believe you now?"

He had a point. Other than her word, there wasn't much leverage for her to use. Once freed, she had no obligation to uphold any deal they would make.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Archive Access
  • 332 posts

Hikaru had been counting on that being a comeback. Luckily, she had already had that figured out. She held up her hand and began listing off reasons. "One, I want Insanity dead for this. If that involves freeing you or working with others, so be it. Just so long as he pays for this damn waste of time." She put up a second finger. "Two. Make no mistake. I do not like you and if we cross paths again after all of this outside of this stupid dimension, then I will not hesitate to find a way to kill you too. The less Embodiments trying to control everything the better. At least Time stays neutral on everything." Hikaru rolled her eyes. "Till then though, you are probably the only option I have to get out of here, and get payback on Insanity once free, given that you seem to be so familiar with him. I am not about to throw that chance away."

She then smirked as she help up a third finger. "As for the last reason... Ever heard of a blood contract? Or did that come about after you got trapped here? Either way. It is a spell I created back when my brothers and I ruled the mortal dimension. By signing a contract in blood, whatever is listed on the contract will happen, regardless. So if I make a deal with you to help get you out of here once I am free, or else say... get brought back here. Then if I break it, the contract will act itself and teleport me back, regardless of permissions or not, since it is a form of forced teleportation summoning.

"Given who writes the contract, it is usually pretty powerful. After all, it was able to teleport through anti-teleportation fields before. Of course, this type of thing only works because of a persons magic or in this case spirit energy being in their blood." Hikaru then put her hand down, and crossed her arms once again. "As for guarantees... A blood contract cannot be broken unless either, one finds a loop hole in it, or the contract is destroyed. However, since you are the Embodiment of Order, you should have no problem creating one without any loopholes. Just be very specific, detailed, and make sure to leave nothing out." She shrugged. "Then just keep the contract with you at all times. I would have no option of breaking my word then."

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users