Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

"From the Beginning..."

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 520 posts
  • LocationRVA

"...You know the end."

107th day, YC118

Valhalla City, Grand Tribunal Building

"Lord Primoris, is it of your professional analysis that the accused is indeed suffering from instability and therefore his actions of dissent towards our society are a result of that?" an elegantly dressed Perfect asked the Embodiment who was wearing formal cloths for someone of his societal status with the number "1" emblazoned on his overcoat.

"Yes, sir." Insana replied as he glanced over to an accused criminal who was showing obvious signs of Insanity. Insana knew this is nothing but a kangaroo court. The Grand Tribunal.... What a laugh. He had been used to make people disappear. The Perfect wanted to control something or someone, Insana was the one they used to do it when they didnt want to be involved.

This man had done nothing wrong other than going against the views and wills of their overlords, the Perfect.

"Thank you, Lord Primoris. You are excused from this Tribune. And once again, thank you for your service." the judge announced as Insana bowed and left the courtroom.

Upon exiting and starting towards the exit he was joined by a similarly dress teenager with the number "7" on his coat. The teen put an arm around Insana and smiled cheerfully at the unamused Embodiment. "Howd it go?" the teen asked.

"As well as it ever does. I turn someone, they call me in as some sort of expert, they send the man to a godforsaken place like Southlake." Insana replied.

"Not getting tired are we?" the teen asked as they exited the large doors and into the daylight. "I think Crea wanted to see you today."

"I know, Falken." Insana sighed and sat down on the top stair, looking outward to the city streets.

Falken's wings spread out and he began to fly. Doing a circle around Insana, he came to a hovering position in front of him. "Something wrong?" he asked his older counterpart.

"No." Insana replied and made out a weak smile to reassure the younger that he was fine.

"Ooooooookay then." Falken replied and flew a bit further out. "Are you still coming with us to the base?" he followed up.

"Of course. I'll catch up after i finish with Mother Crea" he said. Falken nodded his head and flew off into the city.

Insana just sat there for a moment and looked down the large staircase at the people far below, walking amongst the streets and sidewalks. It was surreal. Surreal by design. Designed by logic. By order. By them. The Perfect.

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 522 posts

"And this, young ones," A lady spread out her arms as she led what appeared to be a group of younger beings, some older than the rest of the group, and some young enough that they only stood a few feet tall. They varied in age, gender, and appearance, but the one thing they didn't vary on was the blank and somewhat lost expressions that they all appeared to have. Despite this, the lady, seemed to only smile, as she went on. "This is one of the more larger of the Perfect cities. Here you will find many Perfect, and Embodiments like yourselves. Maybe even some Imp--"

"M-mother Crea!" One of the more younger females of the group interrupted in stutter. She had spoken without thinking about speaking, and now stood there shaking in embarrassment as she worded her question. "A-are there any animals here? Like in the books you read us?"

Crea seemed unphased from the girl interrupting, as she led them on, all the while still smiling. "There are some." She replied. "But for many of the animals, they are not yet ready live amongst us, and must stay outside the cities." At the look of disappointment upon the girls face, Crea quickly added, "However, if you like, after we are done here we can go and see them."

The girls face brightened up at the thought and Crea led them onward through the city.

Chase

Chase

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 520 posts
  • LocationRVA

Insana looked up to see Crea leading a group of young Embodiments in the distance from his perch at the top of the large staircase leading to the elegant Tribunal building.He despised the Perfect, but Crea was an exception. So peaceful and loving.. but so naive. He didnt remember anything from before waking up in front of the Council of Prefects but Crea had helped him. She was like a mother to him, and to the other Embodiments. A brief sadness came to him as he saw Falken fly past them, waving to the children. The treachery they were about to embark upon was going to hurt a lot of people, possibly even Crea.

Pushing it to the back of his mind, he stood up and put on a warm smile as the group approached the base of the steps. Melting into a puddle of blackness, he reformed at the bottom. Adjusting his glasses and coat and greeted them. "Good morning, younglings!" he said charismatically. "Crea was taken you all to see the city i see."

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Hikaru

Hikaru

Subgrounded

• Members
  • 522 posts

Some of the children near the front of the small group gasped when they saw him melt and reform. A few even stepped back. Crea however, simply stood there smiling, as if it was perfectly normal to her. "Children, this is Insana," Crea gestured to Insana, "And Insana, these are the newest ones." Crea gestured back to the group. "Dreams, Honesty..." She pointed to each of teh kids as she named what they were an embodiment of, up until the last one, "and last, we have Faith. I'll let them introduce themselves."

The kids, however, looked like that was the last thing they wanted to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users