Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

We Love Lyoko222 Day

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Lyoko222

Lyoko222

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 544 posts
  • LocationRVA

The time is upon us once more to celebrate the 4th annual We Love Lyoko222 Day. A day dedicated to everyone's favorite member and Administrator, Me. Enacted in 2012 as a condition of my participation (and subsequent flaming) in the 2012 April Fools Prank, staff (which did not include me at the time) agreed that the day immediately following our April Fools Prank be dedicated to me.

So if you have a memorable story you'd like to share that we had, or something as simple as a thank you, feel free to light up the forums with your undying gratitude and love (yes i mean you Zai) for me. I may not be on for most of the day as I will be treating myself to a drunken adventure to Atlantic City to gamble away my hard earned money and take part in all types of sin and debauchery i can find (Except hookers... I REFUSE to pay for sex).

Enjoy this day and don't forget, I'm not as evil as the rest of you think i am. :)

-Chase (Lyoko222)

Shatteredverse Community Administrator

Chief Strategy Officer/Staffing Director

P.S: I expect some goddamned KFC!

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Iaz

Iaz

Chase's Gay Lover ♥

• Archive Access
  • 306 posts

It's been a few years, and although completely and totally belated, I hereby wish to celebrate the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th annual We Love Lyoko222 Days!

Thank you Chase.

KOLE

KOLE

Liberator

• Archive Access
  • 28 posts
  • Locationcageless

Chase is the best. He's so generous with people.

772d5d39-7c5c-4648-beee-307af7e7c25f.jpg

Hikaru

Hikaru

Sage

• Members
  • 611 posts

Chase is so great he totally had the right to give the board to northfire.

Iaz

Iaz

Chase's Gay Lover ♥

• Archive Access
  • 306 posts
Guess what day it is.

It is time to once again love Lyoko222.

Happy We love Lyoko222 day!

Hikaru

Hikaru

Sage

• Members
  • 611 posts

Happy We love Lyoko222 day and all the conceit he has by continuously having us celebrate it, kidding.

You are one of my few closest friends, and while we don't always agree, even to past extremes. You never fail to be there; for help, advice, motivation, or anything else I and the others may call on you for. Even when we, and I especially, have given you hell at times. Without you the site would probably be dead and most likely no longer up. But you continue to stay dedicated to it despite its many deaths... and staff it when no one else wanted to.

Thank you for being a friend, an admin,and cherished member of the community for all these years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users