Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

I'm Gone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Hikaru

Hikaru

Sage

• Members
  • 698 posts
Because of personal matters with a fellow RPer of which I do not condone, I'm gone. While it doesn't affect RPing as a whole, my characters are wrapped up with theirs, so sticking around would have little point as I'd have like only a few characters left to RP with as a whole.

While I am leaving the RP, this does not affect my standing with the story and founding of, itself. My characters are still MY characters and will not be signed over. As such, I still intend to work on the anime, as that project was more between K2 and I more than anyone else anyway. Others work was involved, but the idea for the anime and creation of it actually becoming a thing never required the person of which I refuse to rp with until the anime actually gets to that point in story, which can then be addressed and mediated through K2 whenever.

So my involvement in the story is still very much intact. Just not the rp side of things any more.

Hikaru

Hikaru

Sage

• Members
  • 698 posts

Disregard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users