Welcome to Shattered RPG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Insanus Pt. 7.5: Sumant Directo Potestate

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Nisorin

Nisorin

Adept

• Members
  • 135 posts
The ground in front of the vault, where Leirra and Tera Mikami had just conversed not long ago, suddenly begins to rumble. Then, suddenly the ground breaks open, and up rises a very grim faced Leirra, with both an armor rack and weapon rack behind her. She places a hand flat upon the ground, sending ripples through it to attract Tera, before she silently turns to change into her armor.

Lyoko222

Lyoko222

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 561 posts
  • LocationRVA

A boiling black sludge formed nearby and started to form a silhouette. Within a few seconds, it materialized into Tera Mikami.

"What is the meaning of this intrusion?" Tera immediately shouted. "You may be ascended Embodiment, but you are not above the simple courtesies Lord Insanity asks of all visitors, Lady Love."

My Characters:
Lt. Cmndr. Mark Tepper- Former CEO of Grunder Ind.
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman
Fleet Adm. Aki Sora- Commander of the 3rd Zarethian Fleet
Mark Halsey/Tepper II- High Librarian for the Great Records of Time
Lord Nathan Church- Vampire, Galactic Inc. President of Security
Countess, Tera Mikami- Ruler of New Dementia
Admiral, Regis F Hermitage- Former Director of the Zarethian Hand
Vice Admiral, Lucien Z. Rychart- Pirate Lord [Zealot]/Demented Prince
Antonio Stradivari, Demonic General of the Army of Hell
AMI, city of Sulvian's AI
Insana, The Embodiment of Insanity.

Col. Tarkov, Zarethian Systems Security Sr. Field Officer (Former HIRU Colonel)
High Seraphim, Grunder Tepper- General of the Armies of Heaven

My NPCs-

Iudex, Juris de Facta- The Embodiment of Order

Lady Justitia de Facta- The Embodiment of Justice
The Giant Golden Dildo on the Sex Planet aka the Embodiment of Sex (Spoof)

Nisorin

Nisorin

Adept

• Members
  • 135 posts
She bows respectfully as she turns to face her. "And as you know I have never before exempted myself from those courtesies. Unfortunately the situation presents a bit of an emergency. Mrs. Tyris still intends to seek out the Scrolls, and her anger at Lord Insanity may cause her to release any other dangers she finds within lose upon New Dementia. I have come to request that you let me aid in its defense." She explains very quickly, fiddling with a pauldron strap.

"As you know, she must not be allowed to get them. She has a benefactor, who I don't know, who's teaching her to use her Chaos powers."

Lyoko222

Lyoko222

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 561 posts
  • LocationRVA

"Rest assured, Lady Love. So long as they reside in this realm, no one, mortal or Embodiment, will touch them. He of all people knows the power, and danger they pose." Mikami answered, trying to reassure her.

She placed her hand on Leirra's pauldron as she tried to strap it on. "They are safe."

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director
Supr. Cmndr. Thel Valdamee- Supreme Commander of the Mechera Military/Interim INTERPOL Chairman

My NPCs-

Nisorin

Nisorin

Adept

• Members
  • 135 posts
She gets a small static shock when she touches the pauldron, but Leirra herself shudders almost violently. "...there are things that can suppress the powers of an embodiment, Mrs. Mikami. And then there are those older than the Embodiments, who's very existence can warp or alter the connections to the underlying fundamental processes regarding the Embodiments. One of which I have been tasked with hunting and obliterating every time a fragment of his existence returns. Even my own husband does not know of this. He wants to come back. To undo everything my sister and I have worked for eons to accomplish. As long as he resides in Creation, Mrs. Mikami, there is nowhere the Scrolls are safe. Even the Vault of the First. I can feel it, like a hive of insects crawling beneath my skin. He's trying to get back in again. But this time I can't feel where."

Her hands trembled. Every muscle twitched and twinged as if some compulsion was trying to drive her but there was nowhere to go. As if her personal demons were threatening to overtake her.

Lyoko222

Lyoko222

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 561 posts
  • LocationRVA

Mikami withdrew her hand when she got shocked, and looked at Leirra with concern. "Whom do you speak of? Who is trying to come back?" she asked. Whoever it was, it was enough to make a seasoned Embodiment shake like a leaf.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Nisorin

Nisorin

Adept

• Members
  • 135 posts
Leirra grits her teeth, taking a moment to focus. "Insana's Judge, Jury and, in a matter of speaking, Executioner. Creator, and attempted subjugator, of the Embodiments. High Consul of the Perfect, Constantine. One of my last acts was to charge myself with ridding Existence of his taint. Every time a fragment of him returns once again I can feel it. I'm compelled to hunt it down and dismantle it down to the most fundamental components, then shatter them." She explains, arms wrapping around herself in pain. "But this is wrong somehow... Like he's back but isn't. The compulsion is reacting like I'm trying to resist but there's nothing to hunt..."

Leirra looks to Mikami now, a third, bloody eye splitting open on her forehead.

T̷̡͗̒͋̚Ḫ̵̫̓̑̊̔E̶̦̣̟͂̾ ̷̦̀̒̒̀P̶͙̗̈́́͗̿̽Ȯ̶̖̝̙͌̈́̂W̴̝̙͛̔̍̕E̵̙̥̅͆̌́͒R̴̡͉͊͗ ̴̥̩̭͆̈́̇͘R̷̠̖͔̽A̶̢̬̮̟̥̓͑̆G̶̹̓̔͋Ě̸̮̘̠͕̔̀̐͠S̵͔̮̠̊ ̶̱̓̄̽͝W̸͇̹̩͓̪͌̈̓̽̌Ǐ̶̢̧͖̪͆̌̂͝T̵̡̻̯͇̈́̒̈́H̷̍̾̾͜ ̸̛̬͕̯̈́͆N̴͙̱̂͝Ọ̷̡̹̻̺͂̾W̷̼̼͓̻͓̿̏͊̄H̷͖̲̹̰̝͗E̵̝̻͍̎̑̒͌R̶̨̖̠̾̈́E̸͇̯͐́ ̶̧͉̫̜̬̏̓̊͝T̶̛͉̋O̵͓͗͝ ̵̦̘̔̿̀G̷̛͈̮͎̀͝Ȍ̸̝̱̩̞̹̌̅̓̚

Lyoko222

Lyoko222

Chief Strategy Officer

• Owner
  • 561 posts
  • LocationRVA

Mikami stepped back when the third eye opened and drew her arms back towards herself. "Constantine?" she asked confused. While she knew a little about the times before the planes, it was limited to what little Insana chose to divulge. She knew of the Perfect, of Crea and the other Embodiments, and of the natural beauties of East, but not much else. She had heard of Leirra referred to as a "Consul" but never knew much of what it meant outside of a gesture of respect.

"You must forgive my ignorance, but who exactly is he? Insana over the years has chosen to say very little of the times before the Embodiments." she said.

My Characters:
AI Delta- DAIS Director

My NPCs-

Nisorin

Nisorin

Adept

• Members
  • 135 posts
Leirra shifts, finally finishing tightening her bracers. "Constantine, he was-" she suddenly cries out, spinning to face away from Mikami as it projects a memory onto a pane made from a magical barrier.

High Prefect Constantine and Prefect Aurelia both stood in surprise as the lone remaining Prefect Consul stood before them, angry as could be.

"Aurelia, please ensure Scholar Cato gets safely to his new home." he ordered the Prefect. "I'll deal with her."

"It will be done, Constantine." she nodded and took her leave with the other 4 Prefects.

Constantine turned his attention to her and approached her. Constantine was an intimidating figure, he stood about a foot taller than the other Prefect Consuls. His snow white hair clashed with his yellow irises.

"This is a good thing, this means that we were successful in creating embodiments of forces." he said calmly. "That man's life was a small price to pay in the name of progress. It is a shame that we had to use such a crude method, but I am convinced that our next subject will be in much better shape."

He held out his hand and a large orb appeared. It showed a man in a wheelchair in a large study room, reading a book. He looked to be in his mid-30s and had a distinctive hair pattern. It was jet black with a streak of silver in it. He set the book down in his lap which was covered by a blanket and calmly sipped a cup of tea, while he gazed into the adjacent fireplace.

"So calm yourself, and be happy. We are not destined to suffer the same fate as the Ancient Ones, my dear."

Leirra stumbles back a step as the barrier fades, growling as she forces it away. "Damnit! He was, the leader of our government. He was, mostly supposed to keep order in the consul, render judgement during inconclusive votes, but his actions during our own rebellion gave him far more power, in practice."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users